NEWS & EVENTS
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources,
Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State is planning to deploy a Biometrics Time
Attendance and Departure Logging System. The objectives are: to provide
an additional layer of security and reduce the risk of unauthorized
access and improved staff efficiency.
FUPRE is desirous of
executing the Project on contract basis and wishes to invite reputable
companies with good track record to submit their bids for tender.
B. REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTRACTORS
Companies are required to submit their financial bid/breakdown for the
deployment of the Biometrics Time Attendance and Departure Logging
System and theircompanies’ profile which must include but not limited to
the following documents:
1. Certificate of Incorporation from the Corporate Affairs Commission
2. CertifiedTrue Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association duly endorsed by the Corporate Affairs Commission.
3. Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years: 2009-2011
4. VAT Registration Certificate and Evidence of Remittance to FIRS
5. Evidence of up-to-date Annual Returns
6. Bank reference letter indicating evidence of accessibility to credit facilities.
Comprehensive company profile showing organizational structure with
names of key personnel involved in the deployment of Information
Technology infrastructure stating qualifications and professional
registration, Manufacturer’s authorization, where applicable (enclose
photocopies of professional qualifications).
8. Evidence of previous similar job undertaken stating clients, cost with completion certificate and photographs attached.
9. Clear indication of Head Office Address.
10. Sworn Affidavit that the company is not bankrupt.
11. Sworn Affidavit that none of the Directors is an ex-convict or bankrupt
12. Evidence of financial capability and banking support (Banking reference and Recent Statement of Accounts).
13. Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act, 2004.
14. Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Industrial Training Fund (Amendment) Act 2011.
15. Any other proven evidence/document that would confirm the skill andcompetence of the individual company.
D. METHOD OF SUBMISSION
and competent firms/Companies should submit their companies profile and
the financial bid/breakdown in sealed envelopes clearly marked and
The Ag. Registrar
Federal University of Petroleum Resources
Effurun, Delta State
E. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
The qualification documents must be submitted in the “Tender Box” at the office of the Ag. Registrar not later than Wednesday, 2nd April, 2014 at 12:00 noon.
submitted bids will be opened publicly by 12 noon same day at the
Conference Room, Vice Chancellor’s office of the University.
Response to this advertisement shall not oblige the Federal University
of Petroleum Resources, Effurun to consider any firm for qualification.
All costs incurred as a result of response to this advertisement and
any subsequent request for information shall be borne by the responding
Mr. Amiso Iniowuari