NEWS & EVENTS
All fresh students are hereby directed to report for screening and clearance exercise which will commence on the 21stof November, 2016 with the following documents:
1. JAMB result slip
2. Senior school certificate result (WAEC or NECO)
3. Birth certificate or age declaration
4. Local government letter of identification
5. Four coloured passport photographs
6. Two coloured post card photographs
7. NECO, WAEC or NABTEB result scratch cards
8. Two photocopies of each of the items in serial NOS 1- 6 above.
9. If already admitted to any tertiary institution prior to fupre’s admission, present approved rejection form in respect of the earlier admission.
After clearance, present the following:
A. FUPRE receipt for payment of N45, 000 non-refundable acceptance fee for fresh students without which no candidate’s name will be processed for jamb admission letter.
B. Institution’s copy of jamb admission letter