All candidates who chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, as their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2018 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination (UTME) are invited to FUPRE Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise scheduled for Thursday 16th August, 2018 @ 10:00 a.m. prompt. Accreditation for all candidates start by 8:00a.m.
Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.METHOD OF APPLICATION
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng from Monday, 30th July, 2018 to Monday, 13th August, 2018 to do their registration.
- Click on the link “2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
- Follow the registration instructions on the website. PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport size Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as (described in 1. above) uploaded on it, will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as purported Mistake(s) may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status subsequently.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.FUPRE POST UTME SUBJECTS
Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics
Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry
English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry
Environmental Management and Toxicology
English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
i) Remita printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
i) A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
ii) Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
iii) Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
iv) HB pencils and other writing materialsPlease Note:
i). Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
ii). Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cell Phone Numbers: 07030350009, 08183706958.
We look forward to the cooperation and understanding of all candidates for a hitch-free admission exercise.(Signed)
E. M. Ichendu, FNIM, FCAI
Registrar & Secretary to Council