This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, (FUPRE) Delta State, as their first choice and scored 170 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise scheduled to hold as indicated below:
Date: NOVEMBER 21 – 25, 2022 (candidates will be notified by SMS/email)
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue: ICT Centre
Important Notice/Method of Application
- Eligible candidates are those who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) OR, are awaiting results which would be released before the conclusion of the admission exercise.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, as screening fee.
- Applicants should visit portal.fupre.edu.ng, click on the link “2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Application” and follow the registration instructions on the website to complete their Post UTME registration.
- The registration exercise commences Tuesday, 23rd August to Monday, 14 November, 2022.
Guidelines for Registration
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their results and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects
Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Petroleum Engineering, Petro-chemical
Engineering, Natural Gas Engineering,
Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology,
Geophysics, Physics and Statistics
|English Language, Mathematics,
Physics and Chemistry
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English Language, Chemistry, Physics,
Mathematics or Biology
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and
Mathematics or Physics
|Science Laboratory Technology
a. Biochemical Technology
b. Biological Technology
c. Petro-chemistry Technology
d. Physics Instrumentation Technology
|Subject Combinations Options
a. English Language, Biology, Chemistry
and Mathematics / Physics
b. English Language, Biology, Chemistry
Mathematics / Physics
c. English Language, Chemistry, Physics
d. English Language, Physics, Chemistry
|Candidates applying into the Department of
Science Laboratory Technology are to choose
from the four options listed, their most preferred
area of specialization and write the Post UTME
subject combination attached to the selected option.
Candidates would only be considered for admission
into the area they choose to write their Post UTME in.