All candidates who scored 180 and above in the May 2015 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination (UTME) are invited to the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, scheduled for FRIDAY, 14TH AUGUST, 2015.Only candidates who have five (5) credits at one sitting (including English Language and Mathematics) are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results may, however, be considered for the 2015/2016 admissions exercise.
Method of Application
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only (Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, processing/other charges) into any of the University accounts (see details below):
|S/N ||BANK ||ACCOUNT NUMBER ||ACCOUNT NAME |
|1 ||WEMA BANK ||0121403355 ||FUPRE e-transact |
|2 ||ZENITH BANK ||1014337074 ||FUPRE e-transact |
|3 ||GUARANTY TRUST BANK ||0106662079 ||FUPRE IGR |
|4 ||UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA ||1015219809 ||FUPRE IGR|
The teller should have the candidate’s set of names beginning with SURNAME (in capital letters) as in the UTME result slip and UTME registration number.
Applicants should note that they are to collect payment tellers for the processing fees from the designated banks anywhere in the Country. Online registration which could be done from any location in the Country closes by 12 midnight on 12th August, 2015.
Method of Registration
1. Upon payment of the sum of N3,500 (Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, processing/other charges) at the designated banks, candidates are expected to Register Online. This should be done by logging-on to FUPRE website: www.fupre.edu.ng. At the EPORTAL Links, Click on Post UTME Registration and then follow the instructions.
2. Candidates should scan and upload their recent colour passport photograph measuring 300 X 300 pixel snapped on red background with their two (2) ears showing
on the space provided on the on-line registration form.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled. Candidates should follow ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instruction or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Please ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result later.
5. Please check your entries properly as you may not be able to make any corrections thereafter; click on SUBMIT and print the confirmation page.
6. Kindly use functional/current e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
7. FUPRE Past questions can be downloaded online.
College of Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Petroleum/Nat. Gas Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
Off East-West Rd.
Accreditation: 8.00 a.m.
College of Science
- Maths/Computer Science
- Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry
- Environmental Science
Post UTME Subjects
|Courses || |
Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics
Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry
English, Biology, physics and Chemistry
Mathematics, English, Biology and Chemistry
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
i) Depositor’s copy of the bank teller indicating payment of Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) for screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, processing/other charges).
ii) A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
iii) Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
iv) Four (4) colour passport sized photograph (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the registration as photo ID.
v) HB pencils and other writing materials
Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.For further enquiries, candidates should contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Cell Phone Numbers: 07032051208, 07030350009, 08106694163.
We look forward to the cooperation and understanding of all candidates for a hitch-free admission exercise.nigerian news